Welcome

This weblog is part of the wider movement to protect the prosperity of the European IT/ICT sector by acting as a focal point for lawyers, academics and law students who believe that software patents are damaging to the software industry and society as a whole. For blog postings prior to 24 February 2007 please visit my old blog at http://www.ccm.eclipse.co.uk/lasp.html

Sunday, May 06, 2007

All quite on the western front

I have had a torrid few months with a few major deals just happening at the same time, leaving me with virtually no time to maintain my blog (going from a part-time blog to virtually a 'no time' blog :-) ). I am hoping to be able to share some of my views on recent developments and also post a commentary of the talk I gave at EUPACO 1 (www.eupaco.org) back in January this year sometime soon.

Cristian

1 comment:

motorcyclemessiah@wordpress.com said...

hi seems we junkies have a similar problem but our solution should work for you and i would delite inknowing that the same type of people promoting slavery for us were being thwated in their plans for tecknical mastery ofer us since they have destroyed so many of my computers because i dont know enought to protect them from these people ,but in most countrys you cannot by law sign away your leagal rights nor can you appoint someone (a politician)to sign them away by proxy so just when did we sign away our right to take drugs or use common software viva the revolution regards the motorcycle messiah